Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mid-terms

Hello everyone! I know it’s been a while but this is mid-terms week. I have been working on projects and studying very hard in order to get good grades. These classes are a lot harder than I expected. Although classes are difficult I truly enjoy each one of them. I wish I could visit new sites and go out for some tapas and drinks, but school comes first. I will get back into my exploring new sites as soon as I am done with all my projects and exams. I could tell you being a student again will make me a more flexible and understanding teacher with my students.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celestino runs a tough program, but it pays off in the end. Buena suerte con los exámenes y projectos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tienes toda la razon. Es un programa muy dificil pero se aprende mucho.

    ReplyDelete